-Orange- -Orange-

Owns!

Wow, dude, it really owns. Makes me feel all happy inside, almost feel like dancing right now, even though no ones around and it'd look awkward, and probably wake up my dad, hah! I have to say this made my day happier, even though I was happy. I like the name, and I heard everything perfectly. I don't think you could've made this song more perfect.

Love,
-Flip

Waterflame responds:

Yay! thanks alot flip :D my trusty reviewer <3 glad you liked it! and if it makes you happy it surved its purpose :D gogo naive music!

-Control: Mind- -Control: Mind-

You don't even know

How awesome it is, you got through rough times in the making, but it was totally worth it. I'm honestly proud, and it sounds magnificent. Out of 10, this is probably a 12.. (I can't break past the barrier very far, I'm weak, lol.)

I honestly can't put in words what this song is without exploding in the process, it's one of those "You gotta listen to it to know" kind of things. It's just simply in one word: Amazing.

-Flip

Waterflame responds:

Thanks man :D really big words, that means alot ^^ im glad my work payed off for atleast one ;D

-My autumn love- -My autumn love-

The Autumn Love.

Wow, you shouldn't be afraid to share these songs, it let's us know how you actually are. I think this song is beautiful, and yeah, I'm a guy... Don't hide these, they're great.

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

Just simply...

Perfect, simply perfect. So calm at the beginning, slowly fading around, just takes lots of skill to make such a great song. Another 10/10.

-Control: Damage- -Control: Damage-

Woooow....

Yet another wonderful masterpiece from the great WaterFlame! If only some of your talent would rub off on me, and a nice music program, lol. Love the song, 10/10.

This talent is why I listen to all your songs. Keep it up =D!

-Race around the world- -Race around the world-

3rd best

Great job, man, I love this song. You practically combined a symphony and being hyper together. In my opinion, this is your 3rd best song. Top 3:

1.Space Pirates
2.Control: Crowd
3.Race Around the World

I simply love this song, I could listen to it over and over again and never get bored.

(>^.^)> ^(^-^)^ Go Waterflame! W00T W00t! ^(^-^)^ <(^.^<)

-8bit jingle twist- -8bit jingle twist-

Niicceee

Pretty great... You practically changed the kindergarten song into a teenage techno... Takes skills to do that... Great job.