-Hybrid music video- -Hybrid music video-

Sweet

Haha, that was sweet. Did it mean hybrid the car? If it did, that was double sweet, sweet for looking kewl, and sweet for the environment. ;) Great job. Also, at the beginning, it looked like zelda was their? Copyright law-breaking? o.0 Anyway, nice video.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Nice work; Very original

The game is rather good, and I had much fun playing it. It's a new concept, having a game that's totally about upgrades, where you even have to buy your own upgrade shop. The mystery selection really got me. The only real problem I had, was that some of the upgrades were actually better than the final upgrade in that selection. Such as one of the menu background upgrades, and the Menu Button ones, too. Other than that, great game, I want to see more good games like this on Newgrounds.

-Orange- -Orange-

Owns!

Wow, dude, it really owns. Makes me feel all happy inside, almost feel like dancing right now, even though no ones around and it'd look awkward, and probably wake up my dad, hah! I have to say this made my day happier, even though I was happy. I like the name, and I heard everything perfectly. I don't think you could've made this song more perfect.

Love,
-Flip

Waterflame responds:

Yay! thanks alot flip :D my trusty reviewer <3 glad you liked it! and if it makes you happy it surved its purpose :D gogo naive music!

-Control: Mind- -Control: Mind-

You don't even know

How awesome it is, you got through rough times in the making, but it was totally worth it. I'm honestly proud, and it sounds magnificent. Out of 10, this is probably a 12.. (I can't break past the barrier very far, I'm weak, lol.)

I honestly can't put in words what this song is without exploding in the process, it's one of those "You gotta listen to it to know" kind of things. It's just simply in one word: Amazing.

-Flip

Waterflame responds:

Thanks man :D really big words, that means alot ^^ im glad my work payed off for atleast one ;D

-My autumn love- -My autumn love-

The Autumn Love.

Wow, you shouldn't be afraid to share these songs, it let's us know how you actually are. I think this song is beautiful, and yeah, I'm a guy... Don't hide these, they're great.